Migrating Google Account address in this situation
I have 2 usernames that I use.
"A" is my primary Google+Gmail address.
- All my online identity invested is in this account (Android purchases, Youtube stats, Chrome sync, etc.)
- the characters are hard to pronounce via phone call.
"B" is my recent better username.
- I have already foolishly created my second Gmail account with this name. But there are no valuable stuffs that I want to keep at all.
1. I'd like to know the current overall link structures of a Google account and its services.
2. What is the step to convert my "A" account to use "B"s username and mail address ?
Submitted March 17, 2020 at 09:48PM by maoushojo
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/geek/comments/fkj71p/migrating_google_account_address_in_this_situation/?utm_source=ifttt