Looking For Advice Re: Art Gallery Style Projector Display in My Home
I have done a crapton of research and have learnt a lot about projectors but still feel as if I haven't found what I am looking for so I'm hoping that the true experts among this sub will be able to shepherd me to more fertile pastures.
I have a large white wall in my place. There is a space diagonal (on an angle) to it that I could put a small shelf. I would like to put a projector there and be able to have rotating images as an art display. I already have a large TV but I'm looking for a more ethereal feel without edges and where I can pick and choose themes.
I will tell you things I have picked up from the research about what I think is important to the project:
- Image is more important than audio.
- I don't want to spend a lot on power and I hate cords so battery powered would be ideal or wireless but I'm not totally averse to cords.
- Lumens count as the image needs to be seen in daylight as well.
- Secondary (but less important uses) could be using the projector to trace or block art projects and to project movies for outdoor movie nights.
- I am a Canuck so need to be able to ship here.
- I don't have a lot of dosh so $400 CDN clams is the absolute ceiling.
- I'd prefer if the images were able to upload off my phone (apple) or somehow be changed or rotated and the software was not highly involved as I have a brain disorder and if it's a 'bad day' I can't operate finicky things :)
Thanks in advance for any recco's!
Submitted August 04, 2019 at 12:59PM by Cloudshoveller
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/geek/comments/cm03lh/looking_for_advice_re_art_gallery_style_projector/?utm_source=ifttt